Sunday, December 16, 2007

English Premier League and Asian Idol

I am so not gonna watch the Liverpool versus Man U match. It is simply because I dont like them both. They sucks :P ( but Fernando Torres is hot enough to win my heart. hahha. ). Nevertheless,I hate Man U more. hmm. dang. I am Salmi and I am so addicted to Francesc Fabregas ; The-Gorgeous-Arsenal-Midfieldler-and-soon-to-be-my-groom. :). I just simply love him. He's a great midfieldler and a hunk too. Now,can you guess which club am I cheering for? Yeah ; it's ARSENAL :) .I am hoping for their victory over Chelsea's tonight. n besides, Arsene Wenger rocks dude!

Okayh. Better stop talking about EPL. It's time for Asian Idol.

Omg! I love the show. Guy Sebastian and Mike The Indonesian Idol ( I dont know what his family name was. heh ) sounds spectacular. Yeah. But for sure im cheering for Jaclyn Victor for the title. Malaysia Boleh! hahha. Btw, Hady Mirza is a hunk :)). Handsome gila sehh :P.


lotsoflove from
Emirates Stadium :P,
go go Arsenal ;)
byebye sayangs.