Friday, December 28, 2007

A Walk to Remember(;

These is my all time favourite love story. I really hope that one day,I'll found a guy like Landon. He is so sweet. Hmm,I'll always remember my first love. We met when I was in Form 2 (yah,masih kecil :P) and he is the first guy I've ever love in my life (selain abah,along,adik n my friends. Alah,u know what I mean.) Yeah. And I'll always love him. Until now. He is so-not-very-clever-young-man(; but his face is super adorable :).Whatever.He is still one of The most handsomest (is that a word?) guy i've ever met. But the most important thing is, I'm attracted to him not because of his super handsome face. seriously,until now,I just don't know why. I think love should be that way ;P. Just to let you know, we didn't have that relationship. Couple. Yeah. We didn't have that);. He is a very shy guy. I really don't want to be like perigi cari timba laa. It's enough to let him know my feelings towards him. I think he is cool with it. I'm not the one who told him about it. His big brother did. His brother is my friend. Complicated enough? Not yet kann? Okayh. Read : 2 years gone and I never saw/contact with him in those 2 years. And now. The time has come. Sya jmpe die blek okayh?. I hate this feeling so very much. I hate myself. Sounds like a song. Hate that I love you.


It's Enough. Yupe. Enough with the capital 'E'.

I'm sick of this.
GTG